OUR BISPECIFIC ANTIBODY PLATFORM
Our proprietary technology allows us to make substitutions in the Fc region of a natural antibody, termed an Fcab, creating two additional distinct antigen binding sites. The resulting tetravalent mAb2 bispecifics bind, simultaneously, to two different antigens.
Our bispecifics are natural full-length human antibodies with substantial developability advantages:
- Manufactured using well established manufacturing processes
- No additional domains that may complicate manufacturing, such as domain assembly or other modifications
Introduction of the Fcab antigen binding sites does not interfere with binding to the Fc receptors. Mutations can be introduced into the Fcγ receptor binding sites to provide optimal immune activating activity, with a desirable safety profile.
The ability to engineer binding sites into an Fc region also provides the potential to create a number of other technology formats such as trispecifics and Fc-fusion proteins.
HOW OUR BISPECIFIC ANTIBODIES ACTIVATE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Our unique tetravalent mAb2 bispecifics are designed to enable safe, potent immune activation. This is achieved by:
- Crosslinking. Bringing together two different cells, or two receptors on the same cell, to activate the immune system.
- Clustering. Receptors are brought together on the cell surface to activate key immune cell pathways.
- Conditionality. Immune cells are only activated when their receptors are simultaneously bound by our bispecifics, which is designed to lead to safe activation.